In compliance with article 13 of the RGPD we expose the following information to the user of our website:
Responsible for data processing
Commercial Name: La Carrasqueta Turrón Artesano (hereinafter LACARASQUETA)
Company Name: Rubén Ors Ríos
Address: Av Constitució 40, bajo, Xixona (Alicante)
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we do with your data? (Purpose)
LACARRASQUETA ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, under no circumstances, will be transferred for any other use without the prior and express consent of our users. We will only ask you for the data necessary to provide the required service and will only be used for this purpose.
- Newsletter: The requested e-mail will be used to give you access to our newsletter to receive the latest news from our website and give you access to the exclusive offers that are sent to the users of this newsletter.
- Contact form: we will use the information you provide us through the contact form to contact you and resolve the query made in it.
- Online chat: we use the information provided to answer the requests that arrive through this channel as soon as possible.
- Registration of new user: The main purpose of this treatment is the management of registered users on our website, offering access at all times to the user to a private area where they can keep track of their orders, a history, and a section where they can modify your profile data at any time; as well as the sending of publicity relative to the products and services marketed by LACARRASQUETA.
- Purchase process: we will use the data provided to process your order and inform you of the follow-up of it.
Through our website you can access social networks Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for public access to all users. These are platforms where any user can create an account and start following us. In these social networks users can stay up to date with our news or take advantage of the offers we publish there. However, users of these social networks should be aware that this place is independent of the website www.turronartesano.com and the privacy policies to apply to these contents are those set by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. LACARRASQUETA does not own social networks.
On the occasion of the purchase your data can be communicated to the following recipients:
- Banking entities for payment purchases by card.
- To the Office of consumers and users in case of any claim.
- To manufacturers, technical services and / or wholesalers in the case of guarantees or repairs. To those transport companies that may have ordered the shipment to the customers of the corresponding orders. These recipients can be located within the Spanish territory as well as outside it, depending on the product and / or service purchased.
- In the cases legally established, as is the case of the Security Forces and Corps.
- To the public administrations to which we have to provide information in order to comply with our legal obligations.
- Entidades bancarias para el pago las compras mediante tarjeta.
The use of Mailchimp is not a transfer of data, but the data will only be used by this platform only and exclusively to send the bulletins and always with your consent.
LACARRASQUETA ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, under no circumstances, will they be assigned to any other use without the prior and express consent of our clients. We will only ask you for the data necessary to provide the required service and will only be used for this purpose.
Conservation of data
The data will be kept until the objective by which these data were collected (Art.5 GDPR) or until the right to suppress or modify them is exercised. As long as this does not conflict with the need for legal or fiscal reasons to store them.
How do we protect your data?
Your data is transferred and stored securely, our Hosting provider (Webempresa) has:
- Encryption with SSL protocol
- Server-level firewall
- Security protocols to prevent unauthorized access
- Access control
- Encrypted storage.
LACARRASQUETA can not guarantee complete security in communications over the Internet but we guarantee to take the appropriate measures to protect your data.
In addition, LACARRASQUETA undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the data and will not communicate or allow access to unauthorized third parties.
Rights of the interested parties
The interested party will have the following rights:
- You can ask if this company is treating your data. (Access).
- If they are incorrect or incomplete, you may request that they be corrected (Rectification or cancellation).
- In case of request we will stop treating your data, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims (Opposition).
- You can request the data in a structured, current and machine-readable format. (Portability).
To exercise your rights, you can contact LACARRASQUETA in writing to your tax domicile, through our contact form or by email at email@example.com, specifying the rights you want to exercise and facilitating in any case:
- Photocopy of ID or NIF.
- Email address associated with your account at www.turronartesano.com
The interested party will also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authorities (Spanish Data Protection Agency). However, any question related to the data, we invite you to contact us to solve it.