Colored Sugar Paste bars - Kelmy
Edible colored sugar paste ideal to cover cakes, decorate cupcakes, make edible figurines and any creative pastry preparation in general.
Available in pads of 23 different colors and 3 different sizes (100g, 250g and 1Kg) so you can adapt it to your needs.
Ready to use. Easy to use and extend.
The Kelmy colored Fondant tablets of 100g, 250g or 1Kg, are especially suitable for covering cakes, cookies or cupcakes, and modeling flowers and edible decoration figurines adding in the latter case a little CMC to the fondant so that it is a more structure rigid than usual.
Features KELMY sugar paste bars::
- It does not crack, it is easily moldable.
- Smooth and soft texture, very flexible and elastic. Easy to extend Not grainy.
- Excellent flavor with a light touch of vanilla.
- It is not sticky, it can be extended as many times as desired.
- Wide range of colors with a quality guarantee. Vivid colors that do not lose color after opening the container or reusing the fondant.
- Does not take moisture in the refrigerator.
GLUTEN FREE, suitable for coeliacs.
Product respectful of the religious beliefs of the Islamic and Jewish community, accredited with the respective official certifications granted by the corresponding religious authorities:
How to use: knead well with your hands until it is smooth and smooth. Spread on a plastic surface since the Kelmy fondant does not get stuck on these types of surfaces. Cover the cake, cupcakes or cookies to taste.
COLORS FONDANT BARS
(1) White / (2) Gold / (3) Yellow / (4) Lemon Yellow / (5) Orange / (6) Skin color / (7) Fucshia / (8) Pink / (9) Pink Baby / (10) Red / (11) Violet / (12) Lilac / (13) Navy Blue / (14) Turquoise / (15) Sky Blue / (16) Baby Blue / (17) Green / (18) Pistachio Green / (19) Brown / (20) Chocolate / (21) Silver / (22) Pearl / (23) Black
Average nutritional values per 100g of product:
|Energetic value||1630Kj / 348 Kcal|
|of wich saturates||1,6g|
|of which sugars||77g|
May contain traces of soy, milk and derivatives.
Store in a cool dry place at room temperature. Once opened, keep the bag closed. Keep it away from sunlight. It holds up very well and does not dry out when stored in a plastic film or in a plastic container with a lid.
You might also like